Today’s delicious recipe of the day is, Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Salad…Yum!
Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Recipe:
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 lb jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped*
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium hass avocado, diced (about 5 oz)
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
- Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste & then your DONE!
Perfect go to summer meal…Delish!
Recipe brought to you by skinnytaste.com