A 6-year-0ld girl nearly choked on a chicken nugget from her McDonald’s Happy Meal because of a face mask being baked in.
A mom and her daughter ordered a Happy Meal from a McDonald’s in England — and claim the little girl bit into her nugget to learn it had a mask inside!
The incident reportedly happened on Tuesday at a McDonald’s in London. Laura Arber, the girls mother, says her 6-year-old, Maddie, started choking after biting into her nuggets, according to BBC.
The mother’s claims to of removed the mask from her daughters throat by making her throw up.
Laura posted a video showing her cut into the nugget, which appears to have a blue surgical face mask baked inside.
McDonald’s has apologized to the woman and her daughter. Luckily, the little girl is ok.