1. Take away all oils from your nails with nail polish remover even if you have no nail polish on them give them a quick sweep. This will help your polish last longer. Out of polish remover? It’s ok wipe them with vinegar!
2. Apply a base coat first it is another way to make your polish last much longer.
3. Avoid hot water for as long as possible, but at least 12 hours. This will prevent any heat from damaging your new mani.
4. Apply your top coat every 3 days to extend the life of your polish.
5. Moisturize daily with coconut or olive oil to seal in moisture.
6. Add glitter to cracked tips for an instant new nail look.
7. Apply multiple thin coats of nail polish at a time & avoid clunky 1 coat attempts.