Having a stuffy nose is no fun! Great news is this problem can be solved easily while avoiding methods which include drugs.
Here are numerous techniques that may be helpful when you get hit with a stuffy nose.
- For using the eucalyptus oil swab, take a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Mix 5 drops of pure eucalyptus oil with 5 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Either take a cotton swab or tissue paper, dip the swab or tissue paper in the oil.
- Now, put the same in one side of the nostril and keep the other side open.
- Do it for 5-10 minutes. Now, remove the swab from the 1st nostril and taking a new swab block 2nd nostril, keeping the previous nostril open.
- Do this process for about 60 minutes and you can see the results.
Steam with Vicks to Get Rid of a Stuffy Nose
Directions to Follow:
- Take water in a pot and boil it to make steam. Add some Vicks in to it.
- Remove it from heat and breathe in and out steam to clear the congestion.
- Heat from the steam will ease your congestion.
- Lean your head towards the pot and breathe in gently.
- You can try this method very often during the day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar is alkaline and acts like a sponge against mucous. It is an astringent and fights bacteria.
Take a shot of apple cider vinegar orally to clear your sinuses. If that is too strong for your taste, pour 1-2 tablespoons of apple
cider vinegar in a cup of water. Drink and feel the soothing warmth open up your nasal passages.
DIY Vaporub Shower Bomb
Learn how to make these shower bombs HERE